Fionda works mainly in the automotive market, manufacturing interiors parts (seat upholstery). The production is divided in several lines based on the proper customer model or brand.
The Production Manager will be responsible of:
- receiving and carrying out production planning in coordination with all other company departments;
- verifying, on daily basis, all production lines performances in respect to quality and production standards given by MTM department;
- adopting preventive and corrective actions for each deviation from the standard production method;
- working on the maintenance plans in collaboration with Engineering Department and guarantee plant efficiency;
- working with all people in charge regarding safety regulations on working places under direction of R.S.P.P;
- guarantee continuous training to all production employees;
- assuring that all personnel being good trained regarding respect of people and company;
- assuring that all people strictly follow the Company Quality System;
- following directly each new product and process based on agreed operative planning;
- attending recurring meeting with management to report all critical activities, quality issues with root cause analysis and relevant preventive actions;
- working closely with the Engineering Manager to put in place prototypes, first articles and product samples requested by customers according to their specifications;
- adopting a lean manufacturing approach.
The ideal candidate needs to have a Bachelor Degree or Diploma and must have a long time experience (min. 10 years) in this role, preferably in automotive environment. He/She must have strong leadership talent and used to manage production people. The candidate needs to know MRP software, Office Suite and good English skills (written and spoken).
Send us your candidacy